Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween

I've had a blog for forever (since my sophomore year in high school), but I feel like is it's time to start one that isn't too embarrassing to be public. I'm a little wary of blogspot, mainly because I tried to make my account when I was in Germany, so all the instructions were in German (I language I can't read). But now things appear to be back to normal, so we'll see how this goes.

Halloween is just around the corner and I am in love with my costume. We had a ward party on Friday so I already got to wear it once. I was a bee.

Jules and I were bugs (bee and butterfly)

Our apartment and some of the girls across the hall (Jules, Brittney, Casey, Lauren, Allison, Meg, Madison, and Me)

Me and Jules at the ward party

There was a block of wood with an ax in it, so we did a photo shoot
Bugs squished on the windshield

4 comments:

Shelly and Scott said...

Kelly I love your costume, you are the cutest bee!! I'm excited to see your photos now a little easier. Have fun trick or treating on Wednesday. Love Ya, MOM

Shelly and Scott said...

Kelly I love your costume, you are the cutest bee!! I'm excited to see your photos now a little easier. Have fun trick or treating on Wednesday. Love Ya, MOM

Amber said...

Mom told me about your blog so I had to check it out. I love the bee costume...you are bee-utiful! I hope you're doing well and keeping warm :)

Unknown said...

umm so there is a blog from your sophomore year in high school?!? I need to see this.