Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Winter Semester so far

I haven't put anything up for a while so I thought I'd do a recap

P.F. Chang's with the family
We tried to do the gallon challenge
But no one finished
Brett left a bowl in our oven and it melted later when someone went to preheat the oven
We made lemon chicken for dinner on Valentine's Day
Saturday we drove out and looked for Ghost Towns
Holding up everyone else

Eureka is a town that they kept how it looked in the 1800's. It was pretty cool

They had an old train car too

1 comment:

Shelly and Scott said...

Hi Kelly,
I loved all your latest photos, it was fun to see you in the ghost town and on the train too. I also like the milk challenge. Did you feel sick after that? You did pretty good on that one it looked like. Have a great last couple of months up there at school. We love you, MOM and DAD