Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome to Summer

Yesterday was sunny and beautiful, so Brittney and I went to the park.

We sat under a tree and let our legs get some sun. Later on we checked out an antique store on Center Street that Sandi told me about. I found a necklace I'm in love with and I might need to go back for it.

Bryan and I picked cherries from his Grandpa's cherry tree which is completely loaded with fruit. We picked two big bags and I even climbed the tree to get some of the high up ones. They taste amazing and I'm excited to try out some cherry-related recipes.
breakfast

2 comments:

sandi said...

Hey, what did you think of the cats cradle? Fun huh? We miss you, come visit again soon, your stay was not long enough, enjoy summer!-sandi

Shelly and Scott said...

Kelly thank you so much for helping Becca get to EFY and on her flights and stuff. Thank Bryan too for me. Love the Cherries. Have a great week. Love you!