Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we stayed in Provo, but the nice thing is that most of my family was in the area, so we had everyone come to our house.  We had Matt, Sandi, and Ruby come down from Salt Lake; Rebecca came down from BYU-Idaho; and Rachel, Marc, and Matt's brother Johnny already live in Provo.  It was a pretty full house.  For the record, I stole some of these pictures from Sandi and Rebecca.
 
Grace had fun seeing her Aunt Becca
Ruby and Grace
This Thanksgiving I am definitely thankful for my family.  I'm so grateful that Grace could join us.  We love her so much!
...but I'm also really grateful for delicious food.  This holiday was made for my family because it's pretty much revolves around eating and relaxing (we don't do Black Friday).
Nantucket cranberry pie, pumpkin pie, pecan cheesecake, and apple pie.  They were good.
the inevitable food coma

No comments: