Saturday, January 26, 2013

Little Ballerina

Grace has a couple cute onesies that have tutus attached.  They make me excited for when she gets older and can take a ballet class.  Hopefully she likes ballet more than I did when I was little. I want to say I quite after one lesson. Did I make that up? I loved the idea of ballet as a little girl, but I did not like the actual class. I did take it again in college, so I guess that makes up for it. The above onesie is from my mom, and the one below is from Dolores and Carolyn who got it for Grace when they were in Paris. Grace is pretty cultured.

3 comments:

Dolores Weed said...

She looks so cute in the Paris outfit! I didn't plan too well for the season though! These are beautiful pictures!

Tabitha said...

I just about died of cuteness overload!

sandi said...

adorable!!! cant wait for ruby to take ballet too!