Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bounce House Birthday

This post is a little late, but I really like all the pictures we took, so I thought I'd post about it. For Allison's birthday we rented a bounce house, and it ended up being a completely worthwhile expenditure. We had at least 10 people in it at all times, which meant it was in a constant state of collapse.I love that I am trying not to sit on Allison's face. This picture kind of sums up the whole night: someone was being squished at all times.
Trying to balanceAfter we finished bouncing, Allison, Alyx, and I decided to sleep in the bounce house. Here is a depiction of all five layers I wore to keep warm.It was FREEZING cold and everyone said we wouldn't be able to do it. Alyx ended up getting too cold, but Allison and I were champions.Happy Birthday Allison!! (a month late)

3 comments:

Amber said...

You girls are crazy! I think I would have gone inside too :) Where did you put the jumper thing btw?

Shelly and Scott said...

I can't believe you did that! How cold was it in degrees? Glad you came out alive. Fun times. Love when you post photos, since I don't go on Facebook.
Love, MOM

kellyweed said...

Our friend Luke let us use his backyard, so we put the moon bounce there. And I'm pretty sure it got down to about 28° F