Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Countdown

I was just updating our wedding registry and saw that there are only 23 days left until we get married.  I can't believe how quickly the last five months have gone!  I only have one week left in Utah, and then I'll be back home in California for my bridal shower and all the last minute wedding planning.

We are happy that we have a place to live lined up for spring and summer (we're renting a friend's home while they are on an internship).  We also found out that the company Bryan will start working for in May is hosting a company retreat in July, meaning we get to go to Disney World for a week.   And we don't have to pay for our flights, hotel, or park passes.  If we weren't glad he got this job before, we definitely are now.

Life is pretty good.

5 comments:

gardeniagirl said...

Yay for marriage! We're excited to see you in a month! And I am wearing that turquoise dress to your wedding. I just had a feeling that it was "the one" for your wedding when I tried it on.

Marissa Krogue said...

Whhaaatt!!??? Disney World?! I love Disney World... Once upon a time I was supposed to have a free day at Disney. I really, really want to go to Disney World. I'm super jealous.

sandi said...

that is so cool kelly, what a awesome perk from bryans job! What company is he with? Isnt disney world in florida? Cant wait to see you!

Amber said...

We can't wait to see you next week. We just heard from mom about the Disney World trip. That is awesome! Glad things are coming together.

Shelly and Scott said...

I love this picture on your blog! You both look very content and happy! Can't wait to see you.
Love you,
Mom