Friday, April 30, 2010

shoes

I'm back in California, and with less than two weeks until the wedding, I've decided to try to wear in my wedding shoes.  Yesterday I thought I'd go for a walk outside to begin the process.  I ended up taking my dog with me because he is starved for attention and exercise.  Almost immediately I realized I had made a mistake.  It only took one neighbor staring at me for me to realize how I looked: I was a girl in four inch heels, walking a chihuahua, in southern California.  I made a quick loop, and called it a day.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That is hilarious, Kelly. Just wear them around the house :) I can't believe you're wearing 4-inch heels...you're brave. I was all about the flat sandals.

Kristy said...

Kelly that is so funny. I wore flatts at my wedding and they still managed to hurt my feet. Now I wish I had just gone for the heels.