Thursday, February 7, 2013

Crazy Grandma Face

Grace loves to smack her lips.  She'll get so into it that she'll get stuck mid-smack, resulting in the funniest face because she sucks her top lip completely in.  I think it makes her look like a crazy grandma baby. The face is funny in and of itself, but sometimes she will also shake her head a little with effort as she tries to smack her lips free.  I haven't been able to capture it perfectly since she usually stops when she sees the camera, but I did get a few pictures.
And a few normal faces for comparison:

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I actually laughed out loud at the crazy grandma face- so funny- i think it means she will have a great sense of humor

sandi said...

this is too much kelly!! gave me a good laugh...maybe she will do it in real for us soon!! love all your pictures!...havent cheaked the blog for a while