Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Valentine(s)

I thought I should post some evidence that Bryan and I still exist. For Valentine's Day we made dinner at home because I really don't like eating out when it's crowded.  We're going to go out to eat next Thursday, and we'll have a kind of second-Valentine's-Day then (and maybe we'll actually get a picture of Bryan and me together).
 
I sure love Bryan and Grace. It was nice to spend some time with the two people I love the most on a day about love. Since we're celebrating Valentine's Day (again) next Thursday, we decided to give our cards and gifts then, but Bryan did get me some pretty pink roses, and we made some delicious pink cookies.

2 comments:

Alysha and Jason said...

Cute family!

Allison said...

You guys are adorable! PS love your necklace and outfit.